“So you want to be a hairdresser??”
The Academy is proud to offer our students the opportunity to graduate with DUAL QUALIFICATIONS – The Certificate III in Hairdressing and an International City & Guilds qualification in hairdressing or barbering.
You will learn to cut the latest men’s and ladies’ styles to which you will be able to add colour shading and lightening techniques, plus chemical and protein hair straightening. The training is “hands on”, practising with clients in the Academy’s salon, allowing you to study the theory at home. It’s nothing like school. This is exciting news for young and mature age students who hate the idea of “going to school”. Many of our students study hairdressing and beauty together to maximise their work opportunities.
If you wish to go onto further study this Certificate gives you credit for 5 of the 19 units of work required to complete Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy.
What Career Opportunities Exist?
– Working in a salon
– Managing a salon
– Owning your own salon
– Mobile hairdresser
– Training your own staff
– Working on cruise liners
– Travelling and working overseas
– Teaching in a Hairdressing College
What Further Education Is There?
– City & Guilds International Diploma in Hairdressing for Colour Technicians
– City & Guilds International Diploma in Women’s Hairdressing
– City & Guilds International Certificate in Barbering
– City & Guilds International Diploma in Barbering
– City & Guilds International Diploma in Hairdressing for Cutting and Styling Technicians
– Certificate III in Beauty Services
– Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy
– Diploma of Beauty Therapy
Requirements: No previous qualifications required
Course Length: 12 months
Training Times: The Academy is open for training Monday to Friday: 9:30am to 3:30pm, and Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 5:30pm to 9:00pm.
We will design a personalised training plan to reflect the study time you have available.
Many of the Academy’s graduates prefer to own their own salons and, as they have gained great salon experience and confidence throughout their training, purchase or open their own salons immediately upon graduating. It is the desire of most of our graduates to eventually become self-employed. The Academy’s training, which promotes independence very early in the course, provides the best possible foundation to achieve their career goal.
Call Cheryle on 93299544 or email email@example.com for more information or to enrol